What I wrote at Lib Dem Voice

July 05, 2006

Property snakes 'n' ladders

Sifting through my post backlog this evening four items caught my attention.
  • Two were from local estate agents (Oxford Apartments and Finders Keepers) suggesting I contact them because "the market for apartments is incredibly strong at the moment";
  • One was from Inside Track, inviting me to a free introductory workshop, where I can "experience an exciting insight into the world of property acquisition and investment";
  • And the fourth was a request for money from Shelter, who noted: "Every day in Britain, more than one million children wake up in squalid, temporary or crowded accommodation. Bad housing is making our children ill, robbing them of a decent education and damaging their future."
Which got me thinking - as did this article over at Jock's Blog.

No comments: