What I wrote at Lib Dem Voice

October 16, 2006

Live at nine

I'm one of the three bloggers who will be guesting on Iain Dale's Vox Politix over at Internet telly channel 18 Doughty Street, live from 9pm tonight.

Not too sure what's up for discussion... "We’ll be looking at the coming week in politics and what’s on the blogs," is what Iain's e-mail told me. Doubtless we'll dissect the entrails of Webcameron and Sian Simon a little bit more. There may even be some time to chat about things which matter a toss.

I'm also hoping while I'm there to be able to film some behind-the-ferns footage to unleash on y'all.

3 comments:

Tristan said...

Expect to be grilled on the whole Michael Brown donation saga...

I hope this one is put on the website, can't watch it when it is broadcasts

Will said...

That was much better than the last time I tuned in. Good panel, full debate, not too serious.

Anonymous said...

A little liberal goes a long way?

:-)