What I wrote at Lib Dem Voice

December 15, 2006

Typical. Just typical

Henry Mencken (nearly) once said, "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the Lib Dem blog-reading public." How right he was would have been.

“Proof, if proof be need be,” (as The Day Today immortalised) is in this blog’s hit-counter, which suggests my post on sexiest Lib Dem male/female will soon be more popular than John Prescott’s departmental website.

It’s lovely of so many of you to visit; even more so if you’d care to go the extra mile, and actually cast your vote...

2 comments:

Duncan Borrowman said...

Of my posts in the last few days, one has outranked all the others - Lib Dem Staff have been bad this year - all about Santa not coming to the staff drinks... easily beat John Prescott!

(P.S. I voted last night - Paddy and Jenny)

Anonymous said...

Why should I vote? You aren't on the list, and you're by far the sexiest male Lib Dem...